Click Here to Buy Tickets Now
If you make a donation in addition to buying tickets, please note: in the email which will acknowledge your payment, this online payment system does not distinguish a donation from a ticket purchase. A donation letter which can be used for tax reporting purposes will be sent out after the payment is processed. Please contact the box office at 307.638.6543 if you do not receive this letter within two weeks of your purchase.
Your tickets will be at the Will Call table at the theater on the day of your reservation. If preferred, you may pick up your tickets at the Mary Godfrey Playhouse prior to the day of the performance.
Tickets to our shows go on sale to the General Public 1 month before a show’s opening date. Season Members may book their seats at any time.
Please contact the Box Office at 307-638-6543 or purchase your seats online by clicking HERE. No reservations will be made - all tickets must be paid for at the time of purchase. CLTP accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Single Show Gift Certificates are available. Please contact the Box Office at 307-638-6543 to purchase your certificates.
How Season Memberships Work:
The Cheyenne Little Theatre Players offers a full season membership at a discount (excluding the Old-Fashioned Melodrama). Becoming a Season Member saves you money and allows you the freedom to book your seats before tickets go on sale to the General Public. We encourage you to book your seats as early as possible to insure you get the seats you want.
Season memberships work on a voucher system. When you buy a season membership, you are setup in the ticketing program with one voucher for each show in the season package. Season members must call the Box Office at 307-638-6543 to redeem their season vouchers for tickets to the performance of their choice. Currently you can purchase your season membership online, but you must go through the Box Office to book your actual seats for each performance.
Please contact the Box Office at 307-638-6543 or purchase your Season Membership online by clicking HERE.
Please click here for the 2013-2014 Season Membership Order Form.
The Cheyenne Little Theatre welcomes large group ticket sales for parties of 10+ attending the same performance. To receive a Large Group Discount, Group sales must be booked through the Box Office, and cannot be booked through our online ticketing site.
All Large Group Ticket Sales must be paid for at least 7 days before the chosen performance, or they will be released for public sale. We require Group Tickets to be paid for in one payment, by the booking party.
Large Group Discounts applied:
Groups of 10-19 = 5% Discount
Groups of 20-49 = 10% Discount
Groups of 50+ = 15% Discount
** Please Note – Group Discounts may not be applied to “Special Discount Performances” already being offered by the Cheyenne Little Theatre Players (i.e., Thursday evening discount performances). Group discounts are only applicable for our season shows, and are not applicable for CLTP Special Events.
Ticketing Policies and Restrictions:
- All plays are subject to availability of performance rights, and substitutions may be made if rights are withdrawn.
- Always inform the Box Office if you have a Season Membership when booking tickets.
- No unpaid reservations. All tickets must be paid for at the time of booking.
- No Refunds on purchased tickets. Tickets may be exchanged for the same show title only, at least 48 hours before curtain, dependent on seat availability. Not good for future productions.
No exchanges within 48 hours of curtain.
- Exchanges will be handled with tickets in hand or by phone if the tickets are being held at least 48 hours before curtain.
- 1st exchange free - $2 per ticket fee for future exchanges – paid at the time of exchange.
- Season Members are entitled to 1 ticket per show per membership purchased. If a ticket is not used for a specified show, it will be forfeited.
- Will Call tickets must be picked up before curtain time. Any patrons who pick up tickets after a show starts will be seated at the next scene break only, at the rear of the theatre. No exceptions.
- Curtain times are 7:30pm for Thursday, Friday and Saturday performances, and Sundays at 2:00pm. Our onsite Box Office and Will Call open 1 hour before curtain. Please plan to be in your seat by the time the show begins. We will not hold a curtain for late comers.
- The Managing Director, Box Office Manager and nightly House Manager will deal with unusual ticketing situations as they arise, and have the right to adjust these procedures, as needed.
Mary Godfrey Playhouse